HSBC Platinum Credit Card
Enjoy 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 36 months1 with no balance transfer fee, and a range of other benefits including a reduced annual fee of $29 in the first year3.
Earn 2 Rewards Plus points per dollar on eligible international purchases9 and 1 Rewards Plus point per dollar on all other eligible purchases9
2 airport lounge passes per year with complimentary LoungeKey membership7
Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance8
Available when you apply for a new Platinum Credit Card. HSBC may change or end this offer at any time. Please see full terms and conditions below. Other fees and charges apply.
Rates & Fees
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 36 months1 (no balance transfer fee)
- $29 annual fee in the first year3
HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card
Enjoy 20,000 bonus Qantas Points4 and earn up to 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases5.
20,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $3,000 or more on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval4
Earn 1 Qantas Point for every $1 of eligible spend, up to $1,000 per statement period5. Earn 0.5 Qantas Point for every $1 of eligible spend thereafter per statement period5
Complimentary Domestic and International Travel Insurance8
Available to new, approved customers who apply for the HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card. HSBC may change or end this offer at any time. Please see full terms and conditions below. Other fees and charges apply.
Rates & Fees:
- 0% p.a. on Balance Transfers for the first 12 months (no BT Fee)1
- $99 Annual Fee
HSBC Low Rate Credit Card
A low rate and a range of worthwhile extras make this a great option for anyone who appreciates real value.
Low Interest Rate of just 12.99% p.a.
No overseas transaction fees10
Available to new, approved customers who apply for the HSBC Low Rate Credit Card. HSBC may change or end this offer at any time. Please see full terms and conditions below. Other fees and charges apply.
Rates & Fees:
- 0% p.a. interest on Balance Transfers for 20 months1 with 2% BT fee2
- $99 Annual Fee
HSBC Premier Credit Card
The card that's perfect for travellers, with Rewards to indulge in when you're at home and overseas.
A minimum $10,000 credit limit6and your choice of 2 Reward Programs - HSBC Rewards Plus or Qantas Frequent Flyer Points
Complimentary insurance benefits
Instant savings at over 4,500 stores, hotels and attractions
Rates & Fees:
- $0 Annual Fee with HSBC Rewards Plus ($99 with Qantas Points)
- $10,000 minimum credit limit6
Important support information
Terms & Conditions
Credit provided by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162 Australian Credit Licence 232595. Offers available when you apply for a new HSBC Credit Card. HSBC may change or end these offers at any time. Fees, charges, terms, conditions and HSBC’s lending criteria applies to all credit cards issued by HSBC. Visit hsbc.com.au or call 132 152. Interest rates are valid at the time of publication and are subject to change. HSBC Instant Savings terms and conditions apply. View terms and conditions (FDF, 58 KB) for full details.
- To be eligible for this special balance transfer rate, the balance transfer request must be made by completing the online form in Credit Cards Online or by calling HSBC on 132 152. Your account must be current and not in arrears at the time of processing your request. The balance transfer must be from non-HSBC credit cards. After the promotional period any balance outstanding from the balance transfer will accrue interest at the variable cash advance rate applicable to your product. HSBC will allocate payments we receive from you to pay off the portion of your balance which attracts the highest interest rate first and subsequently to portions of your balance attracting lower interest rates. This may mean applying any and all payments made to your HSBC credit card account to pay off other transactions such as purchases and cash advances before any balance transfer amount. Full HSBC Balance Transfer terms and conditions (PDF, 18KB) apply.
- If applicable the Balance Transfer Fee will be calculated as a percentage of the balance being transferred to your HSBC credit card account. This fee is applied at the time the balance is transferred and forms part of the total outstanding balance.
- The annual fee will be $29 in the first year and charged on the first statement of account. This will return to $129 in following years and is subject to change.
- To be eligible for the bonus 20,000 Qantas Points offer: you must apply, be approved for a new HSBC Platinum Qantas Card, and spend at least $3,000 on eligible purchases within the first 90 days from card approval. Eligible purchases exclude interest free and other promotions, balance transfers, cash transfers, business expenses, cash advances, fees and charges, BPAY®, any disputed transactions and government fees and charges. The 20,000 bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer Account within 90 days of meeting the spend criteria, provided that your account is active, not in arrears and you have provided HSBC with a valid Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number. Offer is limited to new applicants only. Existing HSBC customers transferring from another HSBC credit card or customers who have held a HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card within the last 12 months are ineligible for this offer.
- Qantas Points are earned in accordance with and are subject to HSBC Qantas Rewards Terms and Conditions. No points are earned on interest free and other promotions, Balance Transfers, business expenses, cash advances, fees and charges, any disputed transactions, BPAY® and any government fee or charge. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and provide your valid membership number to HSBC to earn and redeem points. A joining fee usually applies, however HSBC has arranged for this to be waived for HSBC credit card customers opting into HSBC Qantas Rewards and who join by visiting Qantas Frequent Flyer qantas.com/hsbcjoin. Membership, and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms. Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent up to $1,000 per statement period on eligible purchases made in Australia and overseas. Every $1 spent thereafter will earn 0.5 Qantas Points, up to a total of 7,500 Qantas Points per statement period.
- The HSBC Premier World Mastercard offers a minimum credit limit of $10,000. For credit limits above this minimum amount, you will need to complete a separate application form. The provision of a credit card is subject to local statutory and regulatory requirements. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. All applications are subject to HSBC's lending criteria.
- Airport Lounge Passes terms and conditions apply.
- Insurance policies are issued by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177(AFSL No. 245631) trading as Allianz Global Assistance (under a binder from Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (AFSL No. 124708) and HSBC Bank Australia Limited (ABN 48 006 434 162) (AFSL 232595). Terms and conditions
for HSBC insurance policies, limits and exclusions apply and are available at www.hsbc.com.au. An excess may apply. HSBC does not issue these insurances and does not receive commissions on these policies or guarantee any benefits under this cover. HSBC has entered into master policies for the benefit of cardholders. The cover provided is at no additional cost to cardholders. This provides general information only and does not take into account what you currently have, want or need for your financial future. You should consider these matters and read the Information Booklet available at hsbc.com.au or by calling 1800 648 093.
- HSBC's Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions apply. A points capping limit of 10,000 points per statement period applies. Eligible purchases exclude interest free promotions, Balance Transfers, cash transfer, business expenses, cash advances, fees or charges, any disputed transactions, BPAY® and any government fee or charge.
- An overseas transaction charge is normally payable when you make a transaction on your account in a currency other than Australian dollars or where you make a transaction on your account in any currency (including Australian dollars) that is processed or billed (by either the merchant, its financial institution or its payment processor) outside of Australia.